Support our Events
We organise several fundraising events during the year. See our diary to find out what's next.
Recent events have included
- Supermarket bag packing
- Party night
- Sponsored walk
- Sutton Carnival
Support other Events
There are loads of challenging events you can take part in and raise sponsorship for us, here are a few examples
All the donations are passed directly to us when you have finished your challenge with extra Gift Aid from the tax man, where possible.
Your fundraising page is provided by goldengiving. They collect donations on our behalf and pass on more of your money to use than most other donations sites.
Organise Your Own Event
You can organise your own event at home, school or work. Here are some ideas to get you thinking:
- Cake sale - Ask your colleagues to bring cakes to sell at work
- Bingo evening - Organise a bingo evening for your club, charge an entry fee.
- Concert - In a band? do a gig!
- Car wash - Run a car wash day outside your school - involve children, parents and teachers.
- Chocolate ban - Donate your chocolate-bar money for a day.
- Dress-down day - Charge your school class to dress-down for the day.
- Nearly new sale - A great way of clearing out wardrobes.
- Chocolate Tombola - Always a favourite - winning tickets end in 5 or 0.
Does your employer support local charities?
This support could include?
- Organising a social event
- Allowing us to hold an in-store collection
- Having our collecting tins in the office
- Running a tax-free Payroll Giving scheme
- Holding a cake sale
You can fundraise for us every time you search online. Just use www.easysearch.org.uk instead of your current search site.
- Go to www.easysearch.org.uk
- Type Birmingham PHAB Camps in the "find your cause name" box
- Select Birmingham PHAB Camps
- Set Easy Search as your home page or add it to your favourites
- Use Easysearch instead of Google
Easysearch will donate 0.5p to us every time you do a search. It doesn't sound like much but if you do 10 searches a day for a year you'll raise over £15 for us without doing anything!
You can fundraise for us when you shop with most major online retailers such as Amazon, Argos and M&S.
Just sign up with easyfundraising.co.uk. Go through their website whenever you buy anyting and the retailer will make a donation to Birmingham PHAB Camps.
It won't cost you a penny and you will get the same prices as going direct.