Action packed holidays that embrace every ability

How to Make a Complaint

Birmingham PHAB Camps views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person that has made the complaint.

If you have a complaint then please contact either our chair, Maxine Ross-Wallis or our legal advice trustee, Grant McCaig. Their details are on the Contact us page.

Complaints made to any other member of Birmingham PHAB Camps will usually be referred to the Trustees.