- The Board of Trustees is an elected group who oversee the governance of the charity. They ensure that the appropriate policies and procedures are in place to protect the charity and all those involved with it.
- The Operational Committee meets every month. It is responsible for the day-to-day running of the charity and ensures that everyting is running smoothly.
- The fundraising team organise our fundraising events, contact charitable trust funds, shake cans outside supermarkets, sell cards, ask companies for donations, wear silly clothes and do everything, just everything they can to raise the money we need for the holidays.
- The Trusts team look after our applications to charitable trust funds. They apply to charitable trusts that are likely to support us and supply all the requested information at the the appropriate times.
- The Holiday and Volunteer allocation teams organise all the people who go on the holidays. They receive enquiries, allocate people to holidays and ensure everyone knows which holiday they are going on.
- The transport team organises the coaches to take us to the centres and minibusses we use to get around on holiday. They make sure that we're all safe and legal when we go out.
- The communications team look after our Facebook and Twitter pages, our Website, Friends of PHAB and tell the world how great we are!
We're always on the look-out of energetic, fun-loving people who would like to help us run the holidays. If you are interested then contact Maxine for a chat. Her details are on the contact page.